April Uh?.
Friday | 11:33 PM | 0 comment(s)
Hello and Hi,Its already April 2013. How fast time. Btw , I'm just got my photo class 2013. This year and this month many changes. Example like new student , new attitude , new teacher and all brand new. Hehe. Sorry long time I didnt update this bloggieee.Dont know what to update.So, here my photo class :]
As you can see my photoclass , most is girls. Hehe. Yea. I know that. Sadly , One of my classmates dah pindah dekat kelantan . Yea boy actually :). Dia kat sebelah kiri bawah.Hope he got a good results in PMR :] and ALL MY CLASSMATES actually.
So, today someone birthday :]
![]() |
| What?! is my Birthday. |
Happy Birthday Deasung Oppa! Love you and I will support you . AND I love your eyes actually :]
third story:
EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE
Just a memories :]
Are you see a girl in the middle , yea, her name is Anis actually :-), She is my friend.
Last year, kitorang memang rapat2 , yea I'm call her as my best friend.Dia budak baru time tu.She friendly,cool,and e.g.This year, everything is change.When new student came in (my class).Dia kan friendly,and acquainted(berkenalan) with a new student.And than her attitude change.Dia tak nak kawan dengan saya and she got new friend actually.Everything change. Percakapan dia pun dah lain.Sikap dia pun .
| Just a memories only :'] |



